To those of you who started reading your Bible with us during 2009:
- What have you learned of God this year through your reading?
- What did you find helpful about this site?
- What changes might you suggest for next year?
- How can you encourage other to join you in getting to KNOW God through His Word?
- Leave a comment here at the site, or send an email to larson@Bible-daily.org
To those of you that will continue following this website in 2010, or who are just getting started:
- Go to the “Getting Started” Page and download/print a copy of the schedule to put in your Bible
- Ask a friend to join you
- Subscribe to this website by email or an RSS reader so you won’t miss new posts
- Share your insights as you read through the Bible this year…what are you learning about God?
3 thoughts on “What is YOUR Bible reading plan for 2010?”
I think I’m going to adjust my reading plan a bit in 2010, by either going straight through from Genesis to Revelation, or alternating an OT book with an NT (Genesis, then Mark, then Exodus, etc.). I’ve found that I keep focus better when I concentrate on just one book at a time. We’ll see…
One of the great features of your site is the variety of voices you use for the commentaries. As much as I have my own favorites when it comes to preaching and teaching, it was nice to be introduced to other voices that you featured here. I hope you’ll also add more of your own thoughts to the readings…I always enjoy your insights and hope you’ll do more of that this coming year 🙂
As for what I learned of God this past year, I think Paul said it best in Romans 11:33: “Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!”
Thanks for the encouragement to press on this year Pam !
I forgot to add that I think I’m going to read a Proverb a day in January and July and a Psalm a day for the other months of the year…
Ok, that’s it for now 🙂
Thanks for sharing your comments, Joe! As usual, you have encouraged me far more than I have you. As you may have seen, my plan is to follow the Discipleship Journal plan (same one as BBC Mpls that we used this year) but with the emphasis on seeking out missions mandates and promises of God related to missions. Any time you care to share what you are learning in your reading, please do!
Comments are closed.